Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful 30-#16

A good real estate agent
I miss you house....

Today I spent 4 hours on the phone with our banks trying to get answers about our home with NO results.
I was transferred about 20 times, no one knew the answers to my questions, and I spent at least an hour listening to elevator music.
It is official. I hate elevator music.

Thankfully, I have only had to deal with the banks a handful of times since moving because of Marci, our real estate agent/liaison.
She has spent what must be the equivalent of DAYS listening to dreadful music, being transferred to minimum wage workers who don't know and don't care, and suppressing the urge to kick people in the shins.

After the mess I dealt with today, I am feeling a lot more grateful for the countless hours of frustrating work that she has done for us.
If I had lots of money, I'd send her a big, fat tip.
But if I had lots of money, we wouldn't be worrying about this whole debacle.

Maybe I'll mail cookies instead.

**If you haven't been reading for long and want to know why we up and left a perfectly good home, browse these posts.

2 comments:

KatieB said...

all that and no updates? that sucks!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Thinking of you guys..hope things get done for ya soon..

Related Posts with Thumbnails