Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful 30-#11

Saver's Half Off Days

In Phoenix every other Saturday was half off day at Goodwill, but here in UT the half off days are few and far between. Which means, when they happen I have to stock up. Jakson is going through a growth spurt and has grown out of all of his pants in the past week (maybe somewhat of an exaggeration, but it was quick!!) and lately Storey looks like she's worried about potential flooding. So yesterday (Veteran's Day=50% Day), off to Saver's I went.

$32 later, I had 10 shirts/sweaters and 17 pairs of pants for the kids in various sizes (some to grow into). No stains, no rips, all in great condition.

How 'bout them apples?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I ♥ thrift store shopping! My kids are dressed in 90% used clothes. I love that you can get Brand names for CHEAP and they are in great condition. I'm all about saving a buck! If only we had a Savers here.

edith said...

Wow, what a deal! For so little money, so much stuff. I am impressed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails