Sunday, November 29, 2009

Now that your Christmas decorations are up....

How many weeks ago was Halloween?

So, I'm a little late getting pictures posted.
Maybe I just wanted to mix things up a bit.
Three weeks ago everyone was sick of seeing Trick or Treat posts
but with the lull in between, you're ready for some more.
I postponed out of kindness.
Yeah. That's it.

The Vermillions went for cutesy matching family costumes this year.
We were supposed to be characters from "Little Red Riding Hood."
Grandmother, woodsman, wolf, and Little Red.

Unfortunately, only two of us pulled it together.
One of them was not me.(Zak has really cool fur wolf legs that I made, but no pictures! Ugh.)

Max made a cameo appearance in the wrong story.And Red Riding Hood was extremely surprised that the bread in her basket for
Grandmother had been replaced with Whoppers!
Unfortunately, Max and Little Red weren't big fans of trick or treating.
I documented in photographs the ONE door that they knocked on.
What kid doesn't like free candy?
Apparently, not mine.
Darn.
That's the only way mom and dad get candy.
We did discover Storey's favorite treat.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
Good choice.
We indulged her.
It's healthy with all that peanut butter, right?
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how I love your kids. I CAN'T wait until Christmas time when we get to see them again. Oh and Storey looks adorable in her little Red Riding Hood costume.

Shenna said...

Love the costumes! Glad to FINALLY see some pictures from Halloween. :)

Lisa & Gerald said...

Awww too cute.... yummy my favorite too...

Related Posts with Thumbnails