Monday, October 19, 2009

Have you met Alice?

I hate grocery shopping with my kids.
Frankly, I hate shopping with them period.
But something about all the aisles and the coupons and the cart seems to bring out the inner demon in my children.
I especially hate those moments when we get home and I realize, after fighting with them for an hour, that I've forgotten something essential, like diapers or wipes.

Enter Alice.

This morning I went shopping for those essentials without my children.
In my bed.
Before I put on my makeup.
AND I USED COUPONS!!

Alice is a new (to me) shopping site that sells all the essentials.
Diapers, makeup, paper towels, shampoo, soap, toothpaste.
Many of the items include coupon offers making them as cheap or cheaper than you can buy them at your local store.
The coupon discounts are automatically taken off when you add items to your cart.

Want to know the best part?
FREE SHIPPING!!
on. every. single. order.
Seriously.

So, you can order things that you need from the store anyway, use coupons, and have it shipped to your house for free! I feel like I hired a butler or something.

Some of the current deals that are stockpile worthy:
Suave shampoo and conditioner: $.60 after coupon
Luvs diapers: $5.78 after coupon (.18 a diaper-based on size 4)
Bounty paper towel roll-$.59 after coupon
Dove deodorant-$.97 after coupon
Kotex pantiliners-$.41 after coupon
Apparently, the deals change weekly!

As if that wasn't enough, some of the Alice boxes that arrive at your doorstep will also include free samples or prizes like an iPod shuffle.
Are you convinced yet?!?
Go shop.
And save.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That's very impressive! Especially the free shipping part.

KatieB said...

i just signed up...

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word on Alice - much appreciated :)

Spjut Family said...

Can I say your blog is the most informative one out there. Thanks Beth, you've done it again.

hillari said...

Wow, that definitely sounds intriquing. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip! This actually refers to your last post, but I'm glad I'm not the only one that bookmarks tons of cool crafty things I want to make...and then they sit there for forever. Can't wait to see your Halloween pictures!

Covey and Justin said...

Oh--just got my first shipment. We'll be doing that again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails