Friday, October 23, 2009

Favorites on Friday

Sorry about being MIA this week. Between costumes and more costumes, I haven't had much time for blogging. Monday afternoon all of the Max costumes will go out to the happy trick-or-treaters and I'll be free of cream fleece!!

Until then, I'll leave you with my top five favorite deal sites:
1. Pinching Your Pennies Blog

I realize that the URL states, "Utah Shopping Secrets" but I subscribed to this blog when I was living in AZ and noticed that most of the deals are online or at nationwide stores so almost everything applied to me.
A couple of my favorite posts from this week (these are still good):
Free $15 gift card from Kodak
Dominoes Pizza for $5.99

Another great thing about this site is the State Forums. Find your state and chat about coupons and deals in your area. A great alternative to a grocery coupon site that you have to pay for!

2. Deal Seeking Mom

This blog is definitely subscribe worthy. Numerous posts every day and great weekly lists. My favorite? The weekly Target list of course! On this week's Target list find a printable coupon for $10 off a Sit 'n Spin-making the price only $10. Great Christmas gift!!
There's also a weekly Freebies Roundup where you can click on links that other bloggers have found.

3. Coupon Gal

Lots of links to printable coupons and weekly store lists. The lists don't always work for me because she's based in Southern California and the prices vary, but I love all of the printable coupons!! They are often higher value than the ones I get in the Sunday newspaper.

4. Vocalpoint

I've talked about this program before and I'm mentioning it again because it is THAT GOOD. This week I got two coupons for free boxes of the new Kashi cereal (a sample came with our newspaper a couple of weeks ago-it is yummy!!) and a couple of weeks before I got a coupon for the new Bounce Dryer Bar. Signing up is easy and free. Sign up on the Vocalpoint website here.

5. One Cheap Chick

If you live in Utah, you definitely want to get updates from Lesley. The site is hosted by the Salt Lake Tribune and is really great for local deals. We were able to go to CornBellies (normally around $13) for $3.50 the day it opened, the kids ate at IKEA today for free, and we'll be heading to the Ivory Homes free Halloween party tomorrow all because of this blog!

Even if you don't live in Utah, the blog might interest you for national deals like the one going on at IKEA this week.

Hope the list helps you get more free and cheap stuff!! Happy dealing!

1 comments:

Ivory Living said...

Did you end up going to Ivory Homes Halloween Spooktacular? We've got pics on our blog. Maybe you're in them!

Thanks for visiting us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails