Sunday, October 04, 2009

Captured


Storey has been blessed with personality....and lots of it.
She talks loud, walks with purpose, and likes to get her way.
Already she says, "hi", "bye", "Daddy", "Mommy" and most frequently, "Monkey."
Storey loves Monkey.I was so excited to find that my friend Elizabeth was able to capture Storey having personality moments.
Like this one.
This is her prayer stance (notice she's folding her arms).
Have you ever seen anything cuter?I love it!

See all of the pictures from the photo shoot here.
Thank you so much Elizabeth. Fantastic!

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Those are Amazing! Storey is just so precious and I love the prayer stance:)

Amanda said...

I love these! She's a doll. I laughed about the pine cone in her mouth. Tonight we were driving and Jackson said it smelled like someone was cooking pinecones. So random.

Princess Martha said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute, great photos.

Lisa said...

ADORABLE! I Love the one with the monkey!

Shenna said...

SO cute! She looks adorable, and I love the picture with the monkey!!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Awww she's a doll.Too cute...Love the beautiful Photo's

Related Posts with Thumbnails