Saturday, September 26, 2009

Max 2.0

Last year Jakson was Max from Where the Wild Things Are. (Can you believe some people had never read the book or even heard of it!?!)


Since I already had the pictures, I decided to list the costume in the shop for fun to see if it would sell. I had no idea that it would be so popular! I sold 9 within the two weeks it was listed. So, now I am busy recreating Max for lots of mischievous boys and girls.

After pulling Jakson's old costume out of the closet, I realized that a lot of changes could be made. Not only that, but since he had refused to wear the hood, I had never even finished the ears on it. The experiment of Max 2.0 began.

I am so happy with the results.

And grateful that I have a more willing model this year.

8 comments:

Megan said...

I love that child! Storey is so cute in her little costume.

[AnnieR] said...

I know! You're lucky that the movie is coming out on the 16th. I bet that upped your sales like crazy. Very good timing, my friend.

Shenna said...

VERY cute! Storey looks so precious in the costume.

Jen and Reed said...

I'm jealous of all your creative ideas to make your fabulous new house (and your old house) into a homey atmosphere. I'm stealing them.

Storey looks way hilarious...and cute...in the Max constume.

Vanessa said...

Storey is so cute in these pictures!!

Matt & Brooke said...

Wow I have been so out of the blogging loop and you have been one busy momma!!! We are hoping to come to Utah this winter sometime...i'll let you know :) I know you'll be waiting by the phone!

Lisa said...

That is SO awesome!!

We LOVE that book!

j&krosser said...

Good job! They look so cute (Storey and the costume)

Related Posts with Thumbnails