Monday, August 24, 2009

Skirts

Thankfully, I have some very talented friends who came to the rescue when I needed pattern testers recently.

Here are some of their fabulous creations from the patterns. All of the little girl's skirts are made from the Flip Flop skirt pattern and the women's skirts are made from the My Favorite Skirt pattern. Both are available in the shop.

Sabrina's
See more of Sabrina's sewing talent at Noodles & Milk.


Hillari's

Elizabeth's-this is my favorite pose from any of the testers, by far. Love it!
Sarah's-this pose is definitely a close second
Shauntel's
See more of Shauntel's talents at The Avocado Tree.

Katie's
(can you believe this was her first sewing project EVER!?!)
She used this pattern to make a fabric headband to match.

My cousin Jenny's

Stacy's
Danielle's
Stephanie's-she's going to use it as a maternity skirt too!Thanks Ladies!! I really really appreciate all of your help!

1 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love skirts! I need to make some...thanks for the inspiration. They look great!

Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails