Saturday, August 15, 2009

Flip Flop Skirt Pattern Testers**CLOSED**

*Thanks to all who have volunteered to test for me. I have my ten testers, but I'll hopefully have another pattern to test very soon!!**

I'm looking for just a few more testers who want to try out a new pattern that is going to be sold in the shop!! I have six testers signed up already, but I'd love to get ten!

The Flip Flop Skirt is a girl's skirt and includes sizes 6 months-5T. It is completely reversible and can be customized in lots of different ways, with pockets, appliques, rick rack, etc. A great way to get creative!!

If you'd like to test for me, please make sure that you can complete it and send me finished project pictures and any comments about sizing or instructions by this next Saturday, August 22nd. If you will not be able to test it out by then, please do not volunteer.

This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell skirts made from this pattern.
If you are a tester, I ask that you only keep a copy of the pattern for yourself and do not share it with anyone else.

Thanks so much!!
If you are interested in testing, please leave a comment on this post or email me at bethanycr {AT} gmail {DOT} com.

And thanks to all the ladies who sent feedback and pictures of The Favorite Skirt! The pattern will be available in the shop on Monday!

5 comments:

Jiggle Johnson said...

if you are still looking for some one I would love too try the pattern. I am trying to take up sewing and this seems like somting I could do. So cute!! ethenswife@gmail.com

sewdelightful said...

Send me the pattern, I'd love to help!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Awww to cute...

Amy said...

I always miss the pattern testing!! I look at blogs a day too late! Maybe next time :)

Amber said...

Such a cute idea! Do you still need testers? I'm fairly new as well and I have a baby girl that I'd love to try this for! icuovrthere@cox.net

Related Posts with Thumbnails