Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Favorite Skirt Pattern Testers**CLOSED*

** Thank you to all of the wonderful ladies who have volunteered to test the pattern for me. I have ten testers to help out! Thanks!**



I'm looking for ladies who want to help me out testing a new pattern that is going to be sold in the shop!!

The Favorite Skirt is a women's skirt and includes sizes XS-XL.
After reading the pattern over, Zak claimed that he could sit down and make one, which proves it is the perfect project for a beginner. It will take 2 hours (TOPS!) to make.

If you'd like to test for me, please make sure that you can complete it and send me finished project pictures and any comments about sizing or instructions by this upcoming Saturday, August 15th. If you will not be able to test it out by then, please do not volunteer.

This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not sell skirts made from this pattern.
If you are a tester, I ask that you only keep a copy of the pattern for yourself and do not share it with anyone else.

Thanks so much!!
If you are interested in testing, please leave a comment on this post or email me at bethanycr {AT} gmail {DOT} com.


4 comments:

*katie* said...

So darling and looks easy enough for me to handle! I would love to try the pattern out! :D

Stacy said...

Me me me, as you know I am super stupid with pattern. So if you want to know if super stupid pattern readers can do it I would love to try it out for you. Trying to think of pregnant people I know?? Everyone just had babies...

6wildo said...

Looks fun I will make it by the 15th!!

Lora said...

Lovely pattern of this skirt!! I like the color and fabric of this cute skirt!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails