Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things I Will Miss: Phoenix Winter Weather

The temperatures we are experiencing right now in Phoenix are like unto those in hell.

My friend Aaron once told me that his aunt leaves a pan of batter on the hood of her car in the morning and when she comes out after work, she has fully cooked brownies.

Kind of gross.

Not sure if the story is even true, but it is that hot here.

Fortunately, the weather isn't always awful.
Let's turn our focus to Exhibit A:
Date stamp on this photo? December 31st.
That's right, Zak is taking down our Christmas lights.

The Phoenix version of a Winter Wonderland.
I have a feeling 2009 is going to look a little different.

5 comments:

Leanna said...

snow sucks!

Seth and Peggy said...

Yeah, right now I am missing the Phoenix winters, too. Guess you'll just have to come and visit a lot!

joeyandaleethea said...

I hear ya, my brother lives in Scottsdale and he tells me all about it.

As for us...we recently relocated our little family from scorching humid alligator-infested Florida to super beautiful and real-trees North Carolina! Am I happy much? Umm...I'd say YEAH!!! :D

And WOW those cake stands are awesome!!

North Family Arizona said...

Wow. Lights down on the 31st, eh? You're good! We ought to take ours down too.

Jen and Reed said...

We'll miss you guys. Even though we already miss you cuz you've always lived in another city.

Related Posts with Thumbnails