Friday, April 10, 2009

Two Away

I just looked at my Etsy shop sales and realized that I am only TWO SALES away from 300!!
I really can't believe it! The Etsy community has been so wonderful and I am grateful to be able to earn a little extra money for our family doing something I love.

Because I'm so excited, I'll be including a free gift in the package for sales 299 and 300!!

If you have ever thought about starting an Etsy shop, I encourage you to do it!
I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about start up.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Congratulations!

I'd love to start an Etsy shop someday, maybe once I've adjusted to life with three kids...

Amy said...

I think I was your 300th sale :) Congrats!! I love EVERYTHING you make :)

edith said...

Congrats. I saw that you have reached 300 sales! Awesome!!
Thank you for the compliment about the dress. I am glad you liked it. You inspired me. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails