Tuesday, April 07, 2009

8 is great!

Storey is turning 8 months tomorrow. 8 MONTHS?!?

It seems like I just pushed her out yesterday (and unfortunately, my weight isn't arguing), but she is nearing one year so quickly. In fact, she can even stand for a few seconds on her own. It makes me kind of sad. Baby no more. Especially considering she may very well be our last, I'm really trying to savor each stage.
When she was newborn, I used to hold her a lot and Zak would say she was going to be spoiled, but I'm glad that I held her then because she certainly does not want to be held now. She just wants to go, go, go!!Her funny little personality is already beginning to show. I love it.
We are so glad to have our little girl.

4 comments:

Leanna said...

i never get to see her

:-(

edith said...

Yes, cherish every moment. They grow up so fast, the second ones even faster. She is a cutie, your Storey. Love the pics.

Amanda said...

She is so cute. Annabeth is wearing hey baby legs for the first time right now. They're so fun. You encouraged me about my weight because it is definitely not melting away like it did with Jackson. *Sigh* Hopefully at the nine month mark it will just fall off. Right?

Audra Bollard said...

Has it really been a year? Crazy. Happy Birthday Storey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails