Monday, March 16, 2009

The polls are in

The rest of you, as Katy would say, have all been nexted.

Something happened a little over one year ago that changed the fate of all of Jakson's aunts and uncles.He walked off a plane. And Jakson fell in love.
Jak cried when we arrived home and he realized that Tyler was not following in a car behind.
He tried to throw himself into the street.
Fortunately, we saved him.
And assurances were made that he would see Tyler in May.

You best not disappoint.

I just want you to know that in order to achieve this status, Tyler not only played chase and tackle non-stop with Jak, but had to sleep in the same bed with him for three consecutive nights (something this child's mother has not even done!!), which entailed dealing with his water breaks at 2 AM, screaming nightmares and kicking legs. Tyler is a saint.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Dang it!!!! Tyler you just wait. I nsaw Jakson for like 3 hours this weekend and when I get out of school I am going down to AZ alot and then hopefully he will forget all about his overly large headed uncle...oh crap, I forgot Kiefer will be with me. What a bust.

Related Posts with Thumbnails