Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Picture Princess

I have long admired the Shabby Baby line of clothing.
The fabrics, the dress designs, the color combinations---someone has a great eye!
And, I just found out that they are looking for a new model for their Spring line!!
Guess who would the perfect picture princess?!?She's so used to posing for me, that it comes naturally at this point!
Storey has style.She looks good even close up-to use a favorite Clueless term, she's no "Monet".Such a smiley baby!!
And she would look so cute in this fabulous dress from the line of little girls and girls dresses from Shabby Apple.

4 comments:

Shenna said...

Oh, that dress is something I now feel like I HAVE to have. Thank you for adding one more thing to my "covet" list... :)

edith said...

she is a cutie!!!

MaryAnne said...

Your photos are adorable, she would make a beautiful picture princess!

I'm glad you entered - who wouldn't want to win that gorgeous line of dresses for their princess?

Amanda said...

She is such a doll! Hope you're feeling better today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails