Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interactive Blogging

I've decided that my shop needs a face life, so I'm going to get a new banner.
This probably doesn't seem like a big deal to you.
That's because it's not.
But I'm indecisive and I like quite a few that I've found, so I am asking for your opinion.
Most of you like to opine, right?
I'm looking for something bright and cheery...

Number 1
Number 2-but in grass green

Number 3-also with a different color scheme, I'm really into green right now
Number 4
Number 5-possibly with more vibrant colors
What do you think?
Opine away!

All of the banners above are from Chokingonstatic Design or Gradybug Design.

13 comments:

Kerry said...

I heart number 1.

edith said...

Totally, #1 is great! Love how clean and clear it looks.

Adam and Melissa said...

I like numer 1 and 4 the best! I i love the 'blog this' tee!!! Too cute and funny.

lindsay said...

i vote for #4 but they're all cute.

Diana Hawkins said...

I'm glad that after being gone and having almost no internet access for two weeks, I can come back and help you to make such a crucial decision. Hmmm ... number 3 is my favorite - even love the color scheme it already has.

PS - I heard you spoke in church Sunday; sad I missed it!

Julie said...

I'd say #1 personally -- especially because it is so green & cheery!

Leanna said...

it's all about number 3!

*katie* said...

I like number 3 :)

Sabrina said...

I like number 2 or 5 in the colors of number one. What can I say- I love the symmetry of circles and dots. :) Have fun!

Erica said...

I like 1 and 5! Though 5 does need brighter colors, grass green is always one of my favorites.

Amy said...

I like #1. Trees that look like lolly pops are awesome! I personally love them :)

Gina said...

#1 Stands out to me. :)

edith said...

Hi Beth. I just looked at your Love,September store and saw the new banner. Looks great!! Nice job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails