Monday, March 23, 2009

Help Wanted

I'm looking for an experienced seamstress (not that you have to make a quilt every weekend, just have some experience with patterns and/or tutorials) to be a sort of pattern tester for me.

I just finished my first "for sale" pattern and I need a couple of people to read over it and let me know if any changes or clarifications need to be made.
The pattern is for a reversible pouch sling. I give away all of my secrets.

You get a free pattern, I get feedback. It's a win-win for all.

The catch: I need someone who can do this for me ASAP. Like now. Or tomorrow. I'm really anxious to make any changes and get it listed in the shop. Which is why I said read over the pattern rather than make something from the pattern.

If you're interested (and have the time), please email me: bethanycr {at} gmail {dot} com.
I'll be using the first couple of volunteers.
Ready! Go!

5 comments:

Covey and Justin said...

I have time to read it today. I have time to sew it next week.

[AnnieR] said...

Since I am home bound, I can do this if you'll let me. Please let me...
And my mom is here with me as well and she's like super sewer...

bethany said...

Thanks to everyone who wrote me about pattern testing!

Jenny said...

Let me know if you still need any help! I would be glad to read and test if for you!

hillari said...

Sad I didn't see this yesterday, because I would totally be willing to read it over for you. If you need me to, hkfallstrom at gmail dot com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails