Monday, March 23, 2009

You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you

I felt it was high time that Storey be introduced to Jane Austen's Mr. Darcy.
How can a girl go her whole (albeit short) life without understanding the appeal of a man in a cravat and waistcoat?
So, using t-shirt transfer paper, Picnik, and an iron, I spent Sunday evening creating the perfect method of introduction.
I realize the picture angle doesn't provide you with a good look at the quote, but it says:
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
It's so true....haven't you ever seen Millionaire Matchmaker?
And because Jakson has been having a lot of terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days lately, I made him one too.
Notice his new weedwhackeresque haircut? Yeah-that was drama.

8 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Two very cute shirts!

Veronica said...

I am laughing so hard! That is the funniest thing. And I love J's shirt.

Adam and Melissa said...

LOVE them! Are you going to add them to your shop?? I feel you on the repeated bad days with your boy...

sewdelightful said...

Very fun! I love them!

bethany said...

Nope-not adding them to the shop. I'm pretty sure I'd be violating a myriad of copyright laws if I did :) If you want one though Melissa, come over and we'll make some!!

Jenny said...

Way cute Beth! Did you make Storey's leggings to? Thanks for all you sweet comments. First day on my own with all 4 and it has been pretty good! I think Heavenly Father is just being really nice to me today.

Kerry said...

I'm in LOVE with this adorable shirts and Storey's leggings! They're all fabulous! Go you!

Kerry said...

those not this! Sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails