Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blog.O.Rama

So, I had a really cool post planned, but then I couldn't find Zak's yearbook anywhere.
What a bust.
I even rummaged through boxes stored on the ceiling shelves in our garage.
All in the name of blogging.
When I find it (if I find it), you will thank me.
Zak may not, but you, my friend, will.

In the meantime, I thought I'd carry on in the spirit of interactive blogging (interlogging?) and give you a chance to tell me, tell the WORLD about some good blogs.

I mean we're always looking for new reads to steal ideas from, right?
Speaking of stealing ideas, I actually saw something similar on a different blog, but can't for the life of me remember where. If it was you, thank you very much. And I'm sorry.

Edited: Thank goodness for good commenters (thanks Mique!!), the mystery has been solved --I saw this idea on M. Writes. I switched it up with my own categories though. Check out all of the links there too!

BLOG.O.RAMA.
say it like, Wheel! of! Fortune!
A blog (or blogger) that has.....

a great sense of humor: I pick two-I'm counting it as one because they are in the same family. Deep Lunges and Unitards AND her aunt who writes The World Is Better Because of this Freaking Blog
fabulous decorating ideas: Paint in my Hair
awesome tutorials: Thirty Handmade Days
lots of craftiness: Joy's Hope
easy DIY projects: Ohdeedoh
funny parenting tales: Bollard Family Blog
inspiring words: Immeasurably More
style: Grosgrain
amazing photography: Matt Clayton
good eats: Cafe Zupas (there are recipes!!)
organizational tips: Organizing Your Way
giveaways: shameless plug-we've gone to TWO a week!! A Little Etsy Love
an online shop: JCasa *handmade*
fantastic coupon/money sense: *Cent*sible Sawyer
great information: Little Fun, Little Learning
been added to your Google Reader lately: The RikRak Studio

Happy Linking!

5 comments:

Audra Bollard said...

Sheesh, the pressure Bethy! But thanks for the plug. I should get something for having a child who STILL thinks he's a Tiger right?

bethany said...

Your child's animal antics ALWAYS make me laugh!!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

a) Love you even more now for the link to 30days
b) I did something like this a week or two ago and I got the idea from Marta (M. Writes)...not sure if I'm who you were referring to.
c) Thanks for all the new links!
you're the best. ;)

Reese said...

Hey, check out this blog that's written by an old friend of mine. She's a fantastic writer, inspirational and fabulous! :)

http://realmomreallife.blogspot.com/

marta said...

so fun to see your list of bloggies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails