Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something to help

I was recently introduced to baby Cora's struggle with cancer through a link from a friend. Her parent's strength and faith in the Lord as they dealt with the sudden news of her illness and subsequent aggressive medical treatment amazed me. Tragically, on Sunday, Cora passed away. I cannot imagine their pain.

In honor of Cora, her parents will be constructing a playground and are taking contributions to their project in lieu of flowers. Joy's Hope, a fabulous Etsy shop, will be donating 100% of the proceeds from each sale of her Messy Flower headbands/pins to the Cora playground. I love her idea and want to spread the word--so head on over to purchase a something pretty for yourself. And do a little good.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

That is too sad, my heart aches for them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails