Thursday, February 12, 2009

No, I'm just fat

Six days and 20 hours ago, I was once again asked When is the baby due? (Hold a grudge about such a thing?!? Not me, no.)

It's not a baby, buddy. It's those two lobster tails I packed in during formal night.

But then I started to worry. Last time someone asked me if I was pregnant, I really WAS due in nine months and just hadn't figured it out. How did she know?

This time though, the culprit was not psychic, just rude.

Looks like I should be working a little harder on that GAM goal (oh yeah, 'cause it's the 12th and I haven't done yoga ONCE. The couch keeps sucking me in.)

7 comments:

Reese said...

Rude people suck. :) That's why I tell my hubby that once I'm done having our kids, I'm using his retirement to get a tummy tuck. :) And a boob lift. and BTW, I think you look fabulous! :) Whatever you are doing, it's working for you. :)

Gina said...

Seriously that stinks. Some people are just stupid. I think you look fabulous too!
Also, I just found yogadownload.com. It's fantastastic! A lot of the shorter classes are free, and the longer versions are not too pricey.

Sabrina said...

Why do people do that? It is so rude! No worries, it won't last forever...

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

How lame!!
Since I put weight back on (YUCK) and am in need of getting it off (YUCK) that is my fear. People being rude. Everyone knows- you never ask a girl when they are due unless they tell you they are pregnant. NEVER.

FamilyKolbaba said...

Dude, I can honestly tell you (because you know I'm honest) that you really look great, so it truly confuses me why someone would ask you that. I really, really don't get it. At all. Perhaps they saw you at a weird angle or something? The wall behind you was the same color as your shirt??? Or people are just clueless, and I'm betting on that one.

Kerry said...

I can't believe some people. Where has courteousy gone?
I'm sure you don't look pregnant!

Blog Artists said...

Love your Blog...i got that from when my little one was 4 weeks old...right up to when she turned 2...then thought, I know it's pure rudeness, but perhaps I should do something about my belly...so I took up Urban Adventure racing with my husband...(I still have a little belly chub, but am so much fitter!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails