Friday, February 13, 2009

Down to business

  1. Many of you read my blog via Bloglines or Google Reader (don't have one of these? you so need to get one--it makes reading your favorite blogs much easier), so you won't have seen the facelift that Vermillion Rules has received. I figured that the blog had been wearing the same outfit for long enough (2 1/2 years!) and needed a change. I'm loving it.

  2. Speaking of change: Vermillion Rules is undergoing a content change. This blog was started in order to share with friends and family the goings on of our lives. In the past 2 years, I've veered quite a bit from its original purpose, but now it's time to get back to the basics.

  3. New blog: I love supporting Etsy artists and want to continue featuring shops in Monday Giveaways, so I have created a new blog full of Etsy love. Starting this upcoming Monday, weekly giveaways will be moved over there as well as other features about some of my favorite Etsy finds. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed!

  4. Headbands for you: The tutu class was so fun that I've decided to host another craft night--this time making Felt Flower Headbands (like this or this or this). It will be held this upcoming Thursday (19th), 7PM at my home. If you are interested in attending, please email me at bethanycr{AT}gmail{DOT}com and I'll send you the materials list.

5 comments:

Covey and Justin said...

I would love to be your pattern tester for the sling or the headbands. Your stuff is adorable!!!

Amanda said...

Looks great!

Kerry said...

I'm loving your new layout! It's clean & crisp!

Seth and Peggy said...

Can't wait to make the headbands! I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com

Danielle said...

For Obvious reasons I can't make your craft night (I don't think Justin will fork out the plane ticket for one night!) But I really really want to know how to make these. Are you going to be doing a tutorial on your blog? Please Please!

Related Posts with Thumbnails