Friday, January 02, 2009

ridiculously shameless self promotion

On a whim, I entered Storey's Christmas dress in a sewing competition. It's not like a professional sewing competition or anything..... I do realize my limitations, but still the whole "contest" idea is a little intimidating. The competition is being hosted by a fellow Etsy seller and the prize is $100 worth of fabric!!

And yes, I have an addiction.

So wanna help me win some fabric?

Head over to A Fabric Queen's Words, scroll through the Christmas outfits, decide you like mine the best :), and leave a vote for me (Bethany) in the comments section. It would be like an early birthday present to me.

Oh, you shouldn't have. You're too kind.

8 comments:

Mandi said...

I voted! It really is a cute dress!

Veronica said...

I love that dress. I will totally vote for it!

North Family Arizona said...

Isn't this cheating... I actually voted for you I feel so in touch with my dress making side now....

I'm still thinking of man names.. Piston sounds cool to me.....

Melissa said...

Um, yea, I looked at those entries, and I would have totally voted for you even if you didn't beg for my vote! So much cuter.

Sarah said...

Adorable little dress.
I went and voted!

Adam and Melissa said...

I voted too! I hope you win! Hey, do you think that law is going to pass about handmade items for children under 12??

Adam and Melissa said...

ok, I am ridiculous. I was trying to read with Carter on my lap. I re-read and I understand now that the law has passed but not in effect yet...
what are you going to do?

socialwork4kids said...

Voted! Good Luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails