Thursday, January 08, 2009

Give and take

Jakson is scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning to have tubes put in and his adenoids taken out. He will have one less useless body part. Maybe we can come up with a superhero name for him based on this fact. Adenoideless Man?

Terrible. Which is why I leave those types of duties up to the Writers.

While searching for an image to go with this post, I came across surgery how-to diagrams. I'll spare you the details. Trust me, it wasn't pretty.

So instead, I will leave you with this adorable picture of my adorable five month old (today!) daughter. Doesn't that line of droll dribbling from her chin just melt your heart? I want you to know that Storey and I had this little one-on-one photo session yesterday while Jakson was upstairs shut (notice, I did not say LOCKED-no need to call CPS) in his room for a period of time that shall remain undisclosed. It was definitely a Two Year Old Day.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Storey IS adorable. And can I just say that this year of age two has been the most mind bending year of my life? Delightful also, but certainly mind bending. Y'all have a good afternoon!

Anne said...

I can't wait to get ahold of her. And we will be praying for Jakson (and you as well). Love you all!

Mandi said...

Good luck with the surgery today! I just said a prayer for Jakson. Storey is such a cutie pie!

North Family Arizona said...

So will you be blogging from the hospital? Come on it's the new cool trend in blogging didn't you know?

You can't fault Jak for having a bad day... it's just the pre-surgery jitters.

Hey Storey's drool reminds me of that scene in Ghost Busters when they're in the library and Vankman has to get a sample of the slim dripping from the card catalogs...

So cute!!

Good luck today!

Leanna said...

she is SO cute! and doesn't look anything like you or zak... haha you guys need to come up and visit again because i want to see yall!

Matt & Brooke said...

Beth you are on here the same time as me...hey fellow blogger!!! Hope you guys are doing well and really hope everything goes smooth with the surgery!!! If that's possible with toddler surgery:)

Cheryl said...

Hope the surgery went well. Poor guy. Hope everything is going well. Cute pictures in your stairway.

Jenny said...

Hope that all is well with Jak. I hope that the surgery went well and that he has a good recovery. Best of luck!

Courtney said...

adorable! And I am sure she gave you a big, wet kiss too! they are the best :)

hoping all went well...

Related Posts with Thumbnails