Monday, December 15, 2008

Cape Overload

Three words-No. More. Capes!! At least for the next couple of weeks. I finished and mailed out all the Christmas cape orders and now I'm taking a little Etsy break. It feels so great knowing that I'll have a little time to create for my own family. I'm going to be revamping the shop as well-getting rid of some items and adding new things. I'm excited about it.

In the meantime, Zak has been growing beard that makes Storey cringe when he gets near (it hurts!!)We decorated (very badly) a gingerbread house-seriously did the artistic gene just completely skip our family?
And in an attempt to get her to sleep longer at night, we tanked Storey up on rice cereal. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

And for those of you who ordered from ArtsCow and were wondering....the cards turned out fabulous, but they were shipped all the way from HONG KONG (did I just miss that part on the website?!?) so took a week to ship. I'll definitely be ordering all the free stuff from them, but not when I'm on a time crunch (note to self: order Christmas cards earlier next year!).


1 comments:

Clyde J Criddle said...

Zak doesn't need a beard to prove he's a MAN!

"Interesting" gingerbread house. That's OK, we still love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails