Thursday, December 11, 2008

A taste of New Zealand

Last night Zak and I took a break from cape making and I taught him how to sip milk through......

a TIM TAM!! That's right Danielle, Jen, Shenna, and Brooke (I think you guys are the only NZ girls who read my blog-if you've been lurking, now would be a great time to reveal yourself)-real live Tim Tams!

Wanna know where I got them?----oh, just the GROCERY STORE!! Okay actually that's a lie because a friend gave them to me, but you can get them at the grocery store. Pepperidge Farm has started making Tim Tams and they tasted pretty dang authentic. Those of you who have never had the pleasure of dining on Tim Tams before, the best way to enjoy them is to bite off two opposite corners, dip one end in milk and drink up.

Won't this Christmas be so much merrier drinking hot chocolate through a caramel Tim Tam? MMM MMMM good....

Here's hoping that they start selling the Memphis Meltdown next. Seriously, did we do anything but eat over there? Maybe that was just me and Brooke.....

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Yummy, Mum is here this week and she brought real cadbury chocolate, twisties and Toffee Pops!!! Oh, but I could use a Memphis Meltdown. Thanks for the tip, I'll ask a real Kiwi how authentic they are, but in the meantime they will be as close as we get!

Shenna said...

WHAT????? I'm so excited, I want to cry. :) I'll definitely be purchasing some if I find them tomorrow.

Matt & Brooke said...

Bless your heart pepperidge farm.

Matt & Brooke said...

...and I think we were the only ones piging out, cause that's what you do in the high class town of Remuera:)

Sabrina said...

What joyful news. The best cookies in the world our now available to us! Yahoo.

Vanessa said...

Jefferson's gonna be happy to see this!

Leanna said...

hey I have a friend from new zealand here and we were talking about those the other day!

Seth and Peggy said...

I occasionally lurk! But I do leave comments when I do. I think your gingerbread house was cute. We let our walls dry for a few hours before decorating it. I learned that trick from last year's house that was built upon the sand.

Dawn said...

I'm in Australia, and Tim Tams are an Arnotts creation (which was bought out by a US corporation). We have them in sooooo many flavours! You've got to try the chilli ones if you can ... amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails