Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tutu class

Just a reminder (or an announcement for those who haven't heard)-if you live in the Phoenix area, you're invited to my tutu class Thursday night!

It will be held at my house at 7PM and is totally FREE-just bring your own supplies. If you're interested, shoot me an email-bethanycr {AT} gmail.com and I'll send you a list of the supplies you'll need and my address. There are already about 10 women committed to coming, but I'd love to have more! Great for saving money and still having a handmade Christmas!

**The instructions from this class are for personal use only. Please do not use them to sell tutus.

2 comments:

Juli said...

The photo is absolutely adorable ! and if I lived in the area I would come just to see the tutus :)

Amanda said...

Awww, what a cute photo!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails