Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The Trick or Treating Experience

Jakson definitely did not understand the concept of trick or treating. In fact, it was quite embarrassing. He and his sidekick Natalie would take turns ringing the doorbell/knocking on the door (numerous times at each house) and when someone would answer, Jakson would walk right in. Mortifying. He probably wanted to see if they had a stock of string cheese in their fridge.

Someday he'll make a fabulous missionary.

More Max, just in case you didn't get your fill last week...


Jakson and Natalie-partners in crime

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww, what cute costumes!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

That profile shot looks alot like the book cover. Great job!

Erin said...

What happened to my comment?????? Did I delete it? I am currently out of string cheese and this house is not a pleasant place...I have to hide it when we have it because she'll eat an entire package in a day...I have to ration it out for her.

Kerry said...

Beth, you're so talented! I love Jakson's costume!

Julie said...

I love the shot of Natalie hugging Jakson. Have you booked a reception hall yet?

Related Posts with Thumbnails