Thursday, November 13, 2008

Skirt Frenzy

Over the weekend, I made this really comfy skirt and wore it to church on Sunday. If I ever have time again (my alone time has been severely cut by our attempt to move Jakson into a toddler bed) I plan on typing up a tutorial to post here. For now, I made a couple others that are listed in the shop.I found this adorable fabric and decided it would be perfect for a little girl's reversible skirt experiment that I've been thinking about for awhile. I think it turned out fabulous!! And...I just might be giving one away in a couple of weeks!!
Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Your fabric choices are always so unique and beautiful...love the skirts! Where do you get your fabric?

bethany said...

That fabric is from Hobby Lobby? Do you guys have one around you? They are kind of few and far between it seems.

Covey and Justin said...

That is so cute--I've been working on a Thanksgiving dress for Lydia and need to get back to it. IT amazes me how you can just "whip" something up! I can do some things without a pattern but you are amazing! I keep pattern sewing in hopes that someday I will be able to do more things without a pattern. Good luck with the toddler bed thing!

bbh said...

so so CUTE!

Adam and Melissa said...

Very cute! I am not sure how you did it reversible. You are so talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails