Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm excited!!

I've been a seller on Etsy for over a year and I've never been featured in either the gift guides or the front page. Lately, I have been trying to work on having better pictures of my items and it has finally paid off. Last night, I was featured on the front page of Etsy (I couldn't figure out why I was getting so many views) and someone got a screen shot of it and was nice enough to send it to me.And this morning I found myself in the gift guides!
It's a Christmas miracle!

11 comments:

j&krosser said...

Hooray!! Hopefully you get a bizillion orders or as many as you can handle. And I knew I shouldn't have been the first comment for the flash cards- so close. When I get on the ball with etsy I need to get you to do a giveaway for my shop!

Mandi said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you! I hope you sell lots of your beautifully handmade items!!!

Beth said...

Oh, great! I love your sling you made me, and hope many others will enjoy them this holiday!

Melissa said...

Nice Beth. I can't believe how much you have accomplished with your Etsy shop, that is so great!

Adam and Melissa said...

That's so cool! YOu sure are taking off with it!

Creative Ladies said...

Congrats on being put in the gift guide and also for receiving the uber award. You can copy and paste the link from my blog.

Ryan-n-Amanda said...

Congratulations, Beth!

Diana Hawkins said...

Sorry ... apparently my brother in law logged into my computer while here for dinner tonight.

Congratulations from me. :) Your products are gorgeous.

Matt & Brooke said...

I was just looking at your site the other day. I had no idea how many cute things you've added! Congrats. And enjoy your christmas music, I am!!!

Bonnie Mills said...

That's awesome, Beth! It was only a matter of time, you're so talented it couldn't go too long without being acknowledged! Congrats!

mommyknows said...

Fantastic! I am heading over to check it out now :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails