Wednesday, November 12, 2008

High fives all around....

Look what I got for $8!! Fry's is having a great sale and is currently accepting all other competitor's coupons. I got all of the info I needed to save, save, save here and here. I'm thinking about canceling my GroceryGame account because these sites are fabulous (and free)!! They are specifically for Arizonians, but you can find your state's deals here.

Even if you aren't normally a coupon collector, you can use this Fresh & Easy coupon at Fry's to knock a few more dollars off! You have to hurry though because it expires this Sunday (11/16).

**If you get Target coupons in the mail, be sure to look through those as well. I was able to use a couple of those-specifically a Hunt's canned tomatoes coupon.
**For those of you who buy wipes and get coupons from Huggies in the mail-using those will make your wipe boxes 50cents to a dollar!! For some reason, that info is never included anywhere in the forums.

HAPPY SHOPPING!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

WooHoo!!! Now that's some good bargain shopping!

Amanda XOX said...

Ooh, thanks for the great money saving, coupon clipping links. My blog has turned into a bargain bin rather than a long distance relative friendly photo album of kids...

amanda.coxfam.org

Erica said...

I saw you at Fry's Tuesday, saving it up. You were always a few steps ahead and you are much faster than we were! We do the grocery game too but we did not do as well as you did! That is a lot of great food for $8.00!! AWESOME!

Seth and Peggy said...

Thanks for showing the Fry's deals and Provident Princess on the Yahoo group. I figured out a few of them on my own, but now I've gone back a few times to get some things I missed! I loooove a good deal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails