Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The night Max wore his wolf suit.....

I stayed up super late Friday night getting ready for the craft fair (I actually sold a couple of things! Hooray!) and finishing Jakson's Max costume so that he could wear it to the ward Halloween party Saturday night. He wouldn't let me try it on him, so I just had to estimate sizes and pray that it would fit. We had to bribe him with Skittles to wear it for the party, but we finally got most of the costume on-I was so proud! He never wore the hood with the whiskers, but I'll take it!! Ignore the Skittle drool in the photos.

The night Max wore his wolf suit....
and made mischief of one kind.....
and another....
his mother called him, "WILD THING!"
This could very easily be a true story :)
Apparently, it was too much work to walk from car to car during Trunk or Treat, so Jakson just hung out with the Kolbaba's and ate all of their candy-much easier...
Jakson's crush, Aunt Katy, came along as a cowgirl? and won 2nd place in the chili contest!!Poor Storey didn't have her picture taken-she was in a sour mood for half the time and slept the other half. I'll be sure to take some pics on the 31st. Hopefully I'll get more cooperative pictures of Jakson's costume as well. I'm just glad he dressed up in it. I told Zak that I would be tempted to put him in Time Out if he refused to wear it because of all the time it took me to make.

6 comments:

Mandi said...

I love storybook character costumes! Jakson looks sooo cute...good work!!!

FamilyKolbaba said...

Jak is welcome in the back of our car any time.....not like he's ever waited for an invitation, but you know what I mean.

[AnnieR] said...

You did such a great job on his costume! I absolutely love it.

Covey and Justin said...

That costume is so cute!! I am glad he wore it for you. We're hoping to get to show off EJ's costume but he is sick and may not get to go :( I know it's selfish but I was hoping to show it off since I made it.

Beth said...

wow, you did a great job on the costume! glad he showed it off for you!

Adam and Melissa said...

I can't believe you put that together in one night! It would've taken me much much longer to make that. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails