Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's a Christmas Miracle!!

Today when I checked my email, I found this:

I have one a horse lovey blanket my son does not really play with and won't miss if you are still looking for one! Debbie

and this:

I found this listing on Ebay. OK. I know it's not the horse, but it may be a similar color and the giraffe looks close. You could tell Jakson it's the horse resurrected into it's perfect state. I thought it could be a possibility. Good luck- I'll try to look a little more. Love, Anna
But look!! The giraffe is actually a horse (do you see why we referred to the thing as ANIMAL?) just like our favorite friend!! I now have two new BFFs-Debbie and Anna! I'm going to take both, that way I'll have a back up in case this should ever happen again. Or maybe I'll substitute Animal 2 for Animal 3 once in awhile and wash the nasty thing without Jakson throwing a fit in front of the washing machine the whole time.

My sanity is especially grateful for the Internet today.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah! I'm so relieved for you!

Adam and Melissa said...

I have seriously lost sleep thinking of how you are dealing with a sad little boy without his Animal! I agree taht you should get both. I also have to wash Carter's blankie when he is not looking otherwise there is a lot of tears shed. Drive safe tomorrow!

j&krosser said...

Hooray for people who buy the same bizarre things as you! (I do mean that in a good way)

Mandi said...

HOORAY! This has taught me a very vauable lesson for the future should Baby D become attached to a certain "friend"...BUY AT LEAST TWO!!! (:

Brit said...

What a relief! I tried implementing a "double" with my son's Blankie, but he knew that is wasn't his just by smelling it. He took one whiff and he told me it wasn't his! I couldn't believe it! Luckily we found blankie stuffed in a cupboard a few days later. Good luck!

The Beadles said...

Another Reason to LOVE blogging!!! Yipee

Related Posts with Thumbnails