Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Introductions

Meet my new BFF, Katherine. Her name is a historical reference-I have a feeling Audra will know. Hint: other names in the running were Marie and Anne. I lucked out on Craigslist!! She's so Project Runwayish.

Now I don't have to wait until Zak gets home from work to take my picture without any makeup after eight hours of chasing an obnoxious two year old. Cause then I look like this
Not so hot.

Kath is going to be accompanying me to the craft show this weekend and (hopefully) helping me sell a few slings. For those of you who live in the area, the fair is being held at a Glendale children's boutique called Hissyfits. More than 30 vendors will be selling wares-many of them Etsy sellers. Join us! It should be fun!!

Only grandparents will care, but Storey rolled over today. Two weeks shy of three months!! Maybe I do have another Jakson on my hands. Dang.

3 comments:

Clyde J Criddle said...

What, no video of Storey rolling over?!?

j&krosser said...

I am jealous of you having a Kat. This Kit will just be short a Kat.

Audra Bollard said...

How very medieval of you Beth, I'm so proud.

Oh, and I made your Mom's salmon recipe on Tuesday and Ethan ate an entire adult-sized portion. Yum.

Related Posts with Thumbnails