Sunday, October 19, 2008

In other news....

Storey has started smiling a lot-it may have something to do with constantly being surrounded by the froo froo of tulle.And she looked fabulous in her new dress from Aunt Melissa at church today.Jakson's been experimenting with creative/new ways to eatZak's been diligently studying for his PE Exam coming up this Friday (prayers are welcome!!). The PE for an engineer is kind of like the Bar for a lawyer. An engineer takes it when he/she has been working for four years to get his Professional Engineering license and some more letters behind his name. It's kind of a big deal.

Speaking of letters, I think I should have letters behind my name as well. Maybe for reaching a certain amount of diapers changes. B. Vermillion D.G. (the initial first name makes me seem more official---DG? Domestic Goddess, of course!) And I am still making tutus...although I have shut down the tutu factory in honor of the Sabbath (and my thumb, I managed to cut it yesterday. Who knew tulle was so dangerous?)
A candy corn tutu!! I'm so festive!

9 comments:

Leanna said...

i loved all your pictures!

Adam and Melissa said...

I LOVE LOVE the candy corn tutu. Great pics of Storey!!! Carter has to pant and eat like a dog since we came home from vegas ans he loves my parents dog. It makes for great entertainment, not so fun if it is in front of other people.

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures! I love Storey's hair.

Mandi said...

My husband is a civil engineer and took the PE exam almost 6 years ago. I remember how big of a deal it was for him...just said a prayer for Zak.

The candy corn tutu is sooo cute! Now I wish I had a girl to put one on. (:

j&krosser said...

I love the candy corn tutu! Way to go DG!

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sabrina said...

I love her sweet smile. She is precious!

tiffunny said...

My hubby is an engineer too. Zack should do fine if he studies. It seems like the main thing for my husband was making sure he knew where to find everything in the books he brought so his books were all marked up with tabs & stuff. Then he had to do it all over again (or maybe even worse) like 2 or 4 years later to get his SE. Fun stuff!

Melissa said...

I don't wish the bar - or anything like it on ANYONE!! What a nightmare!! Good Luck Zak, I am sure you will do great!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails