Friday, October 10, 2008

Another post about pigs

A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by the Etsy shop Life's Moments Captured about being a guinea pig for her new baby announcement videos. Of course, I jumped at the chance because A) we all know how I feel about free stuff and B) the professionals always do a better job than I can. Two days ago Dawn sent me a link to the photo montage and it is FABULOUS!! .
Christmas presents for grandparents? Check.

Currently, in her shop she offers a baby announcement package for only $45!! Not only does she post the video online for family and friends to see, but part of the baby announcement package is actual DVDs to send out to your favorite people-how cool is that?!?
Thanks for letting me a guinea pig Dawn!
Order your Christmas presents-Life's Moments Captured

BTW-Most of the pictures included in the video (all the gorgeous ones) were taken by Jen Wyeth of Jen Wyeth Photography.

7 comments:

Shenna said...

So so cute!! I love all the other pictures Jen took!

cece said...

Wow! That was so wonderful! The pictures are really beautiful too!

Sabrina said...

Holy cow. That is wonderful!!! I am going to check her out for xmas gifts or something. Love it.

Vanessa said...

I love it! Can't wait to meet Storey someday.

deborah said...

what a great video

Jen and Reed said...

Very cool. But who's Storey Julia Vanda---? That's not the Storey I know. Security purposes?

Bonnie Mills said...

That was so beautiful! I loved the song too! That was so awesome that you got that for free, but it sounds like a very reasonable price. Luckily Barry does a great job at making our music/video collages.

Related Posts with Thumbnails