Monday, September 22, 2008

Unrelated items

1. The NieNie Benefit Sale starts tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10AM PST!! I am incredibly excited to see all of the amazing items for sale and really really glad that I have a little extra money in my Paypal account to spend on whatever my heart desires. All of the money raised will go to the Christian and Stephanie Nielson Recovery Fund. Shopping for a great cause-can't beat that!!

Here's a sneak peek:



2. As if your birthday next year wasn't going to be awesome enough, you can get FREE ADMISSION TO DISNEYLAND OR DISNEYWORLD on your special day. Celebrate at the happiest place on earth!! No kidding. Read about it here. You guys LOVE me!

3. Zak was putting the shelves up in Jakson's room in preparation for Storey's move a couple of nights ago. Every time he hit the wall with the hammer, Jakson would yell "OW!". Is he somehow physically connected to the wall? Not sure about that one.
4. I'll be listing lots of new slings in the next couple of days. I went a little crazy at the fabric store.....

5. Awhile ago, I was asked to be a vendor at a local craft show. Last year I participated a home show and a local school's craft bazaar and sold NOTHING-not one thing (maybe this has to do with my aforementioned salesman skills....or lack of). Needless to say, I am now very wary about signing up for these, especially when there's a fee upfront. It took me a month to decide, but I'm going to try it again. I'm praying that it won't be a three strikes you're out situation. Instead I'm hoping for third time's the charm. If you're in the area and want to come by, here's a link to The Tattered Trunk blog. There will be a lot of great handmade items for sale!

6. Jakson stood up and cheered/clapped, full on raised his hands above his head YEA! WHOO!, after the musical number in church on Sunday. For those of you not familiar with Mormon services, this is NOT done. There was reverent silence.... except for my very enthusiastic child.

7. Today, Your Heart Out, a popular Utah based blog posted a review of Charlie Boy's Pitt BBQ, the restaurant owned by Zak's parents and aunt/uncle. Hungry yet?

8 comments:

Mandi said...

It's 5:45 a.m. and I'm thinking, "MMM...BBQ!"

Oh, how I wish I lived closer so I could visit you at the craft show! I'm hoping for third time's a charm for you! (:

cece said...

It's horrid. We are now at day 13and just decided we have had enough!

Amy said...

You have no idea how excited you have made me!! Disneyland on my birthday!!!!! For free!!!! WOO HOO!!

sewdelightful said...

The craft fair looks more fun than the school's one! :) We passed that BBQ place this past Summer and we were wondering why there were TONS of people there eating, I guess we should've stopped, maybe next time!

Amanda said...

I can't believe you didn't sell anything at that craft fair. Was your stuff too cool for their taste? I'm thinking it must have been. Sad.

KatieB said...

i hope the third times the charm for you bethy! and thanks for the heads up on disneyland!

Adam and Melissa said...

That is such a cute picture of Jak. Adam and I have both never been to disneyland. (I swear!) I may have to enter that!
Good luck at the fair. I think you will do great!

april said...

cute blog! found you through etsy. I'm LDS as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails