Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Waiting for Labor

Perhaps one of the greatest internet musicals ever created!




We came across this video while wasting time waiting for a little girl that is as stubborn as any Vermillion I know.

Here is the skinny: Dr. Horrible desires to become a member of the Evil League of Evil, but isn't quite evil enough and continues to be thwarted by his arch-nemesis Captain Hammer. To make matters worse he is in love with the laundromat girl and clams up when he gets near her. Look for the great songs throughout the show.

7 comments:

La Alicia said...

I gotta check this out...

Andrea said...

Jeff showed this to me a few weeks ago - funny stuff.

Andrea said...

Just realized I'm logged on as my sister - this is Shenna :)

FamilyKolbaba said...

That was terrible. Really, really terrible. Even worse that I found myself truly trying to follow the story.

Covey and Justin said...

Hey have you auditioned for American Idol yet? Maybe that's what the baby is hanging on for.

Matt & Brooke said...

I keep checking expecting baby news...sorry, but you know what you need to do:) SO fun to see you last week, and btw i've checked the 2 targets by my house ready for more stocking up and NOTHING!!!! I'm So excited about my purchases, now if only xmas can come. Carson found one of the toys and I told him I was holding onto it for Jakson, and he said, "well I want one, and a tool bench too"

Sew Bettie said...

I saw this on the news! Too funny.

Related Posts with Thumbnails