Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prankster

Jakson's Grandma Vermillion is notorious for her prankster ways.  Apparently, Jakson has inherited her love of all things prank. What started as a morning dip in the baby pool turned into a full on water fight, instigated by none other than Jak.   

Is this the face of a boy who would pretend to be taking a drink of pool water from a bucket and then dump it on you instead?
Yes, yes it is. What a sneaky guy.

Me and my buddy Jak. This is my "CHEESE" smile. You love it.

5 comments:

Clyde J Criddle said...

I was here and heard the water fight. I don't know who was laughing and squealing more - Bethany or Jakson!

bethany said...

I DON'T squeal. That must have been Jak.

Jen and Reed said...

Hey. Check my blog. I tagged you.

Covey and Justin said...

Are you still sewing? Lydia will be 6 months soon and I would love to buy a tutu from you for her portraits. I just wanted to check and see before I wordered through etsy and overwhelmed you :)

Adam and Melissa said...

Love both your grins! Jak is too funny. Let me know when he can come over and play again :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails