Saturday, August 16, 2008

A little TLC

Jakson has been so patient this week with parents who are trying to adjust to two children, that we decided to have a "Jakson Saturday".

Earlier this year, our optometrist suggested that we take Jak to the Glendale Airport Cafe (at a small local airport) and eat breakfast while watching the planes take off. Zak and I decided that with Jakson's recent infatuation with planes, we would try it out (normally as a rule, we do NOT take this child out to eat. I like to actually enjoy my dining experience, not have someone jump off the back of the booth into my salad-true story). We were pleasantly surprised to find that the food was good (and inexpensive!) and we had a front row seat to watch the planes come and go.

Then this afternoon, Zak took Jakson swimming. We have gone swimming an average of three times a week all summer, but I always forget my camera. Since I wasn't able to get in the pool today, I took the opportunity to take pictures instead.
I LOVE this picture-it's too bad I didn't time it better and chopped Jakson's head off.
A little video of swimming fun with daddy.
video

All of the extra attention paid off because tonight before he went to bed, Jakson KISSED Storey on the cheek!! Hooray!

4 comments:

Clyde J Criddle said...

Thanks for posting the pictures and videos. I'm a proud Grandpa and love looking at the kids. I get to see Jakson and Storey this week! WooHoo!

Adam and Melissa said...

That is so awesome that he kissed Storey!!! Maybe we need to do something like this for Carter. He is good with the baby but he tends to act out when he wants attention.

Cheryl said...

Fun times. I gets trickier to give each kids their own attention. That looked like a fun place with the planes!

Sara Luke said...

Love, love, love the name Storey! So unique! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails