Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cheese!**SLOT HAS BEEN FILLED**

My friend, Jen Wyeth, mother of two and photographer extraordinaire is coming to the West Valley on Saturday, August 30th (of Labor Day weekend) to take pictures of my beautiful baby.  I am trying to fill all the sessions that she has available that day and I have ONE left to offer to you!!   
A few logistics: The price is $150 (a great deal considering Jen normally charges $200!)-and the BEST part is that you get a CD with your images, so you can use them for baby announcements, Christmas cards, grandparent presents, etc.
If you would be interested in having your family pictures taken on August 30th, please email me at bethanycr(at)gmail(dot)com and I will give you all of the details.  Check out more of Jen's photography on her blog: I'm Calling the Shots.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails