Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thou shall not covet

You're going to have a hard time keeping that commandment.....

Zak came home yesterday with this in hand.A THREE MONTH membership to Massage Envy. Happy anniversary to me!! I knew there was a good reason I married this guy!! Think of me at 10:45 this Saturday-I'll be getting a massage and you'll be cleaning your bathroom or something.

Unfortunately, I sort of thought that he was going really low key this year, so all I did was get his car washed and cleaned out. Oops. I'm going to have to go with my current default excuse on this one--"um...I'm pregnant".

And... to top off the spectacular surprises of the day, when I was up at 2AM suffering from pregnancy onset insomnia, I found this little gem.... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Don't be jealous cause my girl will be sporting a mullet dress.

6 comments:

j&krosser said...

At first I thought that the mullet shirt is what you got Zak for the anniversary. happy anniversary!

FamilyKolbaba said...

I have supported and loved every single little girl fashion that you have....um.....fashioned. But I do not nor will I ever approve of disgracing a small child by forcing them be a walking billboard for THE MULLET. Shame, shame....

Matt & Brooke said...

Matt just gave me a gift certificate for an 1 1/2 massage there too....no scrubbing floors for me:)

Kerry said...

Hooray for massages! Did you notice the guy in the white trash photo (I can't remember his name for the life of me; so horrible) is wearing the mullet t-shirt? That will be one cute little dress for your little rocker girl. ; )

Crystal said...

massages are great! and for that shirt... at least she'd fit right in here in Arkansas :-)

Bridget said...

Oh, I covet! You lucky girl, Happy Anniversary.

I think it will be a cute dress, better to wear a removable mullet dress than to sport one full time like my daughters always did ;o).

Related Posts with Thumbnails