Sunday, July 27, 2008

No sense of direction

**This post is mainly for my father who, for years, has incessantly teased me due to my confusion regarding right and left. I wanted to assure him that the tradition carries on.

This unborn child is nuts. I swear she is trying to bust her way OUT rather than DOWN--the way that nature intended. Yesterday afternoon she was causing me an enormous amount of pain by attempting to break a hole in my skin with her butt-my body is not supposed to stretch that way-and Zak commented that she must have inherited my sense of direction.


Zak:
She must have heard 'turn right, turn right' and so she's turning left.

I'm so abused.

5 comments:

Clyde J Criddle said...

I'm not the only one who would tease you about not knowing your directions. Didn't your roommates tap on the car window when they wanted you to turn right?

Admit it - you are "space-ally" challenged!

Erin said...

I'll never forget the day when my son told me, "Mommy...left makes an L on your left hand"

I don't blame us, I blame our education...Cy Falls High School was really lacking

lindsay said...

we always get a good laugh when we read your blog. when is your due date? good luck with everything. hope your skin stays intact!

Shenna said...

We'd love to come. When are you guys going this week?

Christina Joy said...

Oh my gosh! Our babies must be on the same wavelength...I keep having a precarious foot trying to bust through my side, just below my liver...and baby has recently discovered how to play soccer with my diaphragm. These little critters are crazy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails