Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Close Enough

We (I say "we", not because I have a hand in the projects, but because I initiate them, so I must accept some responsibility) have a tendency to start projects and ALMOST finish them, but not quite.  For example, the flooring that we put throughout the downstairs last year, while beautiful, is still missing finishing touches like quarter round and transitions from the wood to the tile.  And it's been 1 1/2 years.


We may finish it sometime before we move.
  
The same can be said for the little room under the stairs.  While done enough that drywall dust isn't covering everything in the kitchen, it is not completely finished and probably won't be for months to come.  But Jakson doesn't care if some of the cement is still exposed and that's the important part.  Overall, Zak did a fabulous job and I'm very excited about our new play space!!


8 comments:

Ginny said...

Sound just like me, I am the same way, lol.

devri said...

Just wanted to say hi, love your blog, I was gonna enter your giveaway, but decided to just give a a compliment instead. Feel free to check the tribe out over at my end of the corner... Don't worry I'll be back!!

j&krosser said...

Even not finished, it turned out way awesome!

Melissa said...

I love it! I bet Jakson really loves it. SO I am guessing you are still pregnant?!

Erin said...

looks great!

Clyde J Criddle said...

The room looks like really nice. And to think I had a hand in it! I agree that Zak really did a good job.

What is that black thing on the big wall?

cece said...

Super Cute! Love it!

Hollie said...

i keep checkin to c if u hav had ur little girl yet...

Related Posts with Thumbnails