Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The tag that's everywhere....

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Working for the Arc running overnight and day camps for people with disabilities. This was my second of six years that I worked over the summer for this organization, something I absolutely loved doing. Relieved to be done with high school (something I was not fond of), but a little apprehensive about going so far away for college. Little did I know that Northwoods 6 was waiting for me!! Aren't we cute?!?

2. My Favorite Snacks: POPCORN!, peaches, Twizzlers, grapes

3. Five things on my to-do list today....swimming at Holly's, cut out squares for baby's quilt (this has actually been on my list for about 5 months), buy milk, take a video of Jak's new words, and take a nap!

4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a hybrid for Zak, get out of this house!, take a vacation to New Zealand with my parents, build a camp in Flagstaff for people with disabilities and run it, purchase a YEAR'S supply of food storage, start a business (if I'm a billionaire and it failed, it wouldn't hurt me right?), hire someone to clean my house----I think I'm supposed to have the obligatory "donate to charity" here, that's the Sunday School answer right? Well, I'd still pay tithing and fast offerings...so besides that, I'd like to sound selfish :)

5. Five jobs that I've had...Customer Service at Ross, snack bar girl at Regal Lanes, Life Skills adviser for assisted living (where I met Jenny, my Rice Krispie snorting friend), 6th grade teacher, domestic goddess

6. Five places I've lived: Houston, Provo, Springville, Auckland, NZ, and Phoenix

7.Five random things people wouldn't know about me: 1. I hate hate hate bellybuttons. Mine is starting to look like it's going to pop out-I can't even look at my stomach. 2. I'm a picture straightener-if a picture is crooked at someone else's house, I will fix it for them. 3. I sleep with a quilt that my mom made me every night. 4. I don't like to be the center of attention-like when everyone is staring at you while you open presents at a baby shower? The thought makes me cringe. This is why I don't have baby showers. 5. Sometimes I read "No David" to Jakson at naptime because it's really really short and I'm ready to have some time alone.

8. Five cds that I'd have to take on a desert island: anything by Dashboard Confessional or Coldplay

Now you know...me in a nutshell!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Aaaaaaaaack.

Audra Bollard said...

Oh there's a lot more to you than this post reveals. But I did learn a few new things too.

Did we have any idea when were taking those pic's in the snow that they would be so immortalized?! It still makes me smile every time I see it though. Even though I hope my hair will never be that shade of "cheap-beauty-school dye" again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails