Monday, June 09, 2008

Super Easy Summer Reading Swap

Summer always reminds me of afternoons spent reading and I need a new book (and something yummy to eat)!! SO LET'S SWAP!!


A swap is simply this: you sign up, then you are assigned a swap partner in the US (you don't HAVE to be a blogger to join), put together a package according to the Summer Reading Swap guidelines, mail it out and get a great package from your partner full of goodies in return!! Great way to meet a new friend and it's always exciting to get stuff in the mail!
  • Sign up by: Saturday, June 14th at midnight
  • Receive partners on: Monday, June 16th
  • Send out by: Monday, June 23rd

Here are the guidelines:

1. Choose a book that you think is a great summer read-doesn't have to be new, just in good condition.

2. Include your favorite "reading time" snack-examples: Twizzlers, popcorn, M&Ms

3. That's it!! Happy Reading!!

Remember that your partner is counting on you to send a package, so try to have your package finished and mailed by the send off date. It would be horrible if you sent a swap to someone and got nothing in return-"do unto others as you would have other do unto you" :)

If you want to participate, please send an email to bethanycr(at)gmail(dot)com or leave a comment on this post with a way to contact you. Please write SUMMER READING SWAP in the subject. Include your name, mailing address, blog address (if you have one) and email address. I will post the swap partners here on Monday, June 16th as well as email you with your partners' info. Tell your friends about this (button for your sidebar at bottom)-the more swappers the better!! Hooray for new books!

**This swap is not open to international participants due to shipping costs. Thanks!


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Count me in! I sent you an e-mail. Thanks for organizing another great swap!

Jennifer :-)

tara said...

Hi, I found you through The Handmade Dress. I'd love to participate.

mysteryhistorymom said...

I found your swap-and just in time!:-) Please count me in- this sounds so fun!:-) Lori

toosillysisters@cox.net

michelle said...

I found you just in time too! Count me in and I will send an email too!

michelle said...

Okay, I can't find your email, leave me a comment on my blog if you can't email me?

The Motherboard said...

I know the deadline was last night... but can I still play? I was out of town... PUH-LEEESSSEE??

The Motherboard said...

I can't find your email either...

Related Posts with Thumbnails