Sunday, May 04, 2008

Menu Plan Monday-May 5


Monday: Pork chops and potatoes (Zak's cooking-hooray!!)
Tuesday: Salmonand asparagus-craving this!
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Wild Rice Chicken Casserole
Friday:Leftovers
Saturday: Butter Chicken-new recipe, this is the BEST Indian dish ever and I'm hoping that I can pull it off at home!! Kind of nervous...
Sunday: Ribs and baked potatoes

Check out more recipes and menu plans here!

Have I mentioned I'm in desperate need of a vacation? Anyone have any ideas that don't cost any money and don't require me to actually travel anywhere......

4 comments:

Kiy said...

Great menu and hey, if anyone has any ideas on your vacation ... I need one too! (One that doesn't include going to MIL's that is!) Have a great week. :)

j&krosser said...

Tell me how the butter chicken goes. YUM!

Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing :)

Menu Plan

Browns said...

I think you should just drop off Jakson at my house and him and Carter can play while you go and do whatever you want. Maybe a pedicure? Or anything that will make you fell relaxed. This wed or friday works for me!! Let me know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails