Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Zakerella

I've been calling around for the past 2 days looking for a maid service to come and deep clean my house....just once. Happy Mother's Day to me, right?!? This baby has sucked all the baseboard cleaning energy out of me, but for reasons I just can't explain, the fact that my baseboard ridges have dirt on them keeps me from sleeping well at night. This means that I toss and turn thinking about the state of my kitchen floors and bathroom faucets and because I share a bed, Zak is not getting his 8 hours either. Tonight, he decided to take matters into his own hands (literally) and is currently on his hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor, baseboards and all. I weep at the thought of clean tile.

Mother's Day Pendant-$180
Personalized Teddy Bear-$60
The Aroma of PineSol-Priceless

8 comments:

Gina said...

I'd take the pine-sol anyday!

j&krosser said...

what a good Zak. I was thinking my wife is pregneant too and that would be a good gift.How much does Zak charge an hour?--Jaden

Browns said...

You are too funny. I tell Adam not to get me any of that other stuff either. I would totally take him cleaning the bathrooms or watching Carter for a few hours and I go to the mall or something.

Matt & Brooke said...

What a turn on! Seriously I tell matt if he wants to flirt...clean!

Covey and Justin said...

I knew with #2 that I wanted a full house cleaning. I told my family instead of gifts for #2 (I mean, I had everything anyway--swing, crib etc.) I wanted a full house deep cleaning. It was only $150 and they cleaned all day. They even washed down my cabinets in the kitchen and scrubbed all of my baseboards. Totally better than a ton of baby clothes that only get worn one time!

Katie Brown said...

the best gift ever.

Melissa said...

Best Mother's Day gift ever!

Audra Bollard said...

Awesome. This is so fantastic. I am so jealous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails