Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nothing to say...

I've been wanting to post all week, but it has been so uneventful (well as uneventful as it gets around here-Jakson is still Jakson) that I haven't thought of anything worthy of blogging.

But, tonight I was feeling especially ambitious during American Idol and whipped up a skirt and booties for the baby out of some scraps I had left over from a blanket I made last week (you'll be proud because they are both predominately pink!!). My brilliant idea was to share a tutorial for the easy skirt I made-complete with photos even!-but alas, I haven't been able to upload the pictures.

Thankfully...our new computer is supposed to arrive tomorrow/Friday and then I will be able to post the tutorial for you. It's so basic, you may roll your eyes at me.... but I'm just trying to contribute in my small way :)

I know you're all going to be waiting with bated breath until then.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails