Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You're either in, or you're out....

I've thought a lot about getting rid of cable because of how much it would save us every month, but due to my addiction to the Bravo reality shows (let's be honest, and Zak's), I can't. In my humble opinion, Project Runway is the best of the Bravo shows--these people have amazing talent. For those of you who are not familiar-it's not like Top Model (a common misconception)-instead it is a group of unknown clothing designers trying to prove themselves. They are given a challenge each week to design and make outfits out of everything from fresh flowers to candy wrappers without using patterns or pattern books....and everything must be wearable. Unfortunately, this season of Project Runway ended two weeks ago, leaving me without my Tim Gunn fix....But I found this little SNL video online-and while I'm posting mostly for the enjoyment of Zak and Kit/Jaden (their obsession is about as ridiculous as mine)....if you watched this season, you'll love it too!! Auf Wiedersehen!!

4 comments:

The Askeroths said...

LOVE the show! And I love this SNL skit. I only wish I had the opportunity to use "hot tranny mess" more frequently in my vocabulary.

j&krosser said...

That was fierce. I laughed so hard. By the way Kit is addicted to Project Runway. I have no idea why you said I was. By the way Tim Gunn was on Biggest Looser last night.--Jaden

+AM+ said...

you don't need cable to get runway. just do what other arizonianites do. buy it on craigslist after someone else steals it.

Leanna said...

ahahaha I almost peed in my pants watching that. i looooooooove christian! and i agree it's an amazing show with REAL talent unlike every other show on TV

Related Posts with Thumbnails